Depending on your debit card, you may be able to choose to pay in euros or in your own currency at the time of payment. You may be charged international bank fees by your bank if you make purchases outside your home country, in this case in France, in our duty-free stores. These fees come directly from your bank and are beyond our control.
Since we are not the source of these fees, we cannot tell you in advance whether or not you will have to pay them. However, we have found that customers making purchases in their own currency are less subject to these bank fees.
In the event that bank fees or exchange fees are applied, we will not be able to reimburse these fees.
In the meantime, when shopping in our duty-free stores, we advise you to always choose your own currency whenever possible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are accepted in your stores?
- What currencies can I use for payment?
- How do I pay with WeChat or Alipay?
- What are the payment limits?
- Will I be charged for international bank fees?
- What do the different payment authorization messages sent by my bank mean?
- How do I receive an invoice?