To pay for your purchases in our stores, we accept the following payment methods:
- Cash in euros and other currencies. See the full list here. (Note: change must be returned in euros)
- Visa* + contactless payment
- Mastercard* + contactless payment
- American Express + contactless payment
- All types of digital wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- China Union Pay
*Cards eligible for Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC): this is a service for Visa and Mastercard cards that are not in euros, and that guarantees the amount that will be debited upon purchase. For DCC, there are more than 30 accepted currencies.
Please note, gift vouchers are not accepted in our stores.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are accepted in your stores?
- What currencies can I use for payment?
- How do I pay with WeChat or Alipay?
- What are the payment limits?
- Will I be charged for international bank fees?
- What do the different payment authorization messages sent by my bank mean?
- How do I receive an invoice?