It often happens that banks send messages to their customers about their debit charges, for obvious security reasons. These messages are sometimes sent by the banks before the success of the transaction is ascertained. It also happens that this type of virtual additional charge appears on the bank statement that customers can consult on the Internet or their smartphones.
If your bank provides monthly account statements, this type of (virtual) debit no longer appears on the statement.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are accepted in your stores?
- What currencies can I use for payment?
- What are the payment limits?
- How do I pay with WeChat or Alipay?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- Will I be charged for international bank fees?
- What do the different payment authorization messages sent by my bank mean?