Since the return parcel is under your responsibility until it reaches our premises, we advise you to ask for proof of shipment with a tracking number to keep an eye on its progress.
Once the return has been sent, please wait 14 working days (excluding weekends and holidays) for the parcel to reach us.
As soon as the return is received by our teams, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have not received a response from us at the end of these 14 working days, please contact the carrier with your tracking number and proof of shipment.
Our return procedure requires us to inspect the item before it is refunded. We will do our best to minimize the refund or exchange period upon receipt of your return.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Our after-sales service policy
- Can I return any item?
- How do make a return if I change my mind?
- How do I return a faulty product?
- Do you perform a quality check upon receipt?
- How will I be refunded? (debit card, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat, etc.)
- Have you received my return?
- My product is subject to CITES, what should I know before returning it?