All travelers with a boarding pass can shop in our stores.
Commercial Flight Crews can also shop in our stores, if and only if they have their badge and their assignment order (with the flight number and date).
Company personnel working at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports and Commercial Flight Crews can shop at SDA – VENTES PRIVEES outlets.
The Outlets are located:
- At the ROISSY CDG2 TGV station (Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport)
- On the departures level of terminals 1 and 2 (Paris-Orly Airport)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- List of stores
- What should I know about customs rules? (Product quotas according to destination, layovers, etc.)
- What does the term “Duty Free” mean?
- Who are the “Duty Free” prices for?
- Who can buy duty-free?
- What are the advantages of the My Paris Aéroport loyalty program in BuYPARIS DUTY FREE stores?
- How do I find out the purchasing quotas?
- Are liquids/creams/pastes/gels allowed in transit?
- How can I take advantage of the tourist tax refund?
- I am buying or traveling with a product subject to CITES, what should I know?