Société de distribution aéroportuaire (SDA)
Share capital: 1,000,000 euros
RCS 448 457 978 RCS Nanterre
Address Tour Prisma 4-6 avenue d’Alsace Courbevoie 92 400
Publication Director: Guy Bodescot
Share capital: $431.83 m
Registration number: 961919805
Address: Zendesk, Inc.1019 MARKET ST SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103-1612 USA
Graphic design & tool configuration
Premium Plus BVBA
Share capital: 500,000 euros
Registration number: 844.776.562
9170 Sint Gillis Waas
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These general conditions of use govern relations between:
SDA, a French Société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company), registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 448 457 978 and headquartered at Tour Prisma 4-6 avenue d’Alsace Courbevoie 92 400 (intra-community VAT FR48448457978), and any person using the services and browsing the site at the following URL: www.buyparis-dutyfree.com
BY CLICKING ON THE ICON “I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE”, YOU ACCEPT THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE (hereinafter “GCU”), AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL ITS PROVISIONS, AND GIVE YOUR CONSENT TO BECOME A USER.
The Company reserves the right to amend these GCU by deleting them, modifying them, or adding new ones. The Company will notify the User of these changes by publishing a modified version of the GCU on the Site. The new GCU will only apply to reservations made after their publication.
These GCU are always available at the bottom of each page of the Site.
These GCU are the only contractual document applicable between the Company and the User.
The Company is part of the Lagardère Travel Retail group (hereinafter “LTR Group”) which, through companies based in France and abroad, operates retail outlets in public spaces and restricted areas located in various airports, both in France and abroad.
The buyparis-dutyfree.com Site allows travelers to:
- Find out which services are available at the airport
- Contact the Customer Service department to prepare for their trip (product availability, product price, opening hours, etc.) or to make an after-sales service request following a purchase.
Ce site offre au client la possibilité de contacter le service client par le biais d’un formulaire de contact, un numéro de téléphone (appel ou SMS) & un tchat :
- Information requests
- Product reservations before arriving at the airport, with no obligation to purchase & no payment made to the person who takes the order. Payment is made when going to the store to collect the product(s) reserved
- For regulatory reasons, tobacco products (cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, rolling tobacco) are excluded from the Services and therefore cannot be reserved online.
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume with moderation.
- After-sales service requests following a purchase
AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
The Company will do its best to provide the User with access to the Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of:
- Force majeure as defined by law and case law;
- Unavailability due to corrective maintenance or upgrades, planned or unplanned;
- Unavailability due to a lack of or poor Internet coverage by the User’s access provider;
- And more generally any technical problem, whatever its nature, that may occur for any reason whatsoever.
All content on the Site is protected by French and international legislation concerning intellectual property and copyright.
All trademarks (figurative or not), illustrations, images, and logos, as well as any content appearing on the Site are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company or of the holder of the property rights concerned.
Use of the Site does not confer on Users any intellectual property rights over the content of the Site.
Any reproduction of these trademarks, illustrations, images, logos, or any other content on the Site for any reason whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever without the express written consent of the Company is strictly prohibited.
The Site may include links to other websites or other sources on the Internet. Insofar as it cannot control these external sites and sources, the Company cannot in any way be held liable for the provision of said external sites and sources, and bears no responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services, or other documents available on or from such external sites or sources.
In addition, the Company formally prohibits the creation of hypertext links to the Site or its secondary pages without its prior written consent.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
The Company can only be held liable in the event of a proven fault.
The Company shall not be liable, in particular for:
- Difficulties in accessing or connecting to the Site, as well as its unavailability and temporary malfunctions which affect it totally or partially;
- The temporary suspension of the Site;
- Immediate modification of access to all or part of the Site for any reason whatsoever.
Consequently, the Company cannot be held liable for defects, problems, difficulties, and errors affecting the operation of the Site.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Company shall not be held liable for defects, non-conformities, anomalies, errors, and malfunctions affecting his/her device, means of access, and the network, in particular the communication network allowing the User to connect to the Site.
In addition, the Company shall not be held liable for any damage to the User’s computer equipment after accessing the Site or using or downloading any of its elements (data, text, images, videos or sounds, etc.).
The User is solely responsible for any use of his/her device, username, or password by a third party (whether fraudulent or not), any use of the Services carried out by this third party, as well as the actions and statements made by the latter on the Site.
The Company has no control over the ability of Users to use the Services. The User is solely responsible for any fraudulent, improper, or illegal use of the Services with his/her login details.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These GCU are governed by French law.
Any interpretation, dispute, or claim concerning these GCU, in the event that the parties do not reach an amicable settlement, will be submitted to the Courts of Nanterre, notwithstanding any multiple-party or third-party proceedings, including all emergency, safeguard, summary, and petition proceedings.
In the event of any discrepancy between the different versions of these GCU, the GCU which will prevail will be those applicable under the law of the country where the consumer has his/her primary place of residence or, failing that, the English version of the GCU.
The current GCU are available in French and English.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to contact the Customer Service department
- Store opening hours
- What services do you offer?
- Discover and take advantage of the barber service with or without an appointment
- How do I pre-book a product?
- SHOP & COLLECT
- How do I read the receipt?
- Legal Notice
- Personal Data Protection Policy & Cookies